1. Is love calculator true?No, love calculators are not true. They are not scientific and do not predict the future. Love Calculator flames are fun to play around with numbers and estimates, but should not be used to make real-life decisions.
2. Should I use full names or is the first name enough?We can generate a love score with just first names, but for the best results use full names. Love scores could be wildly different when using just first name vs full names - if this is the case, go with the full name score.
3. I am skeptical. How do you calculate love percentage?That's a very good question, but unfortunately it is proprietary.
4. Should I use Mrs., Mr. or other titles in front of the name?No, for 100% best results just include the person's full name and nothing else.
5. Should I enter my own name as Person 1 or Person 2?It doesn't matter. You'll get the same love score either way.
6. This love score website is stupid. Why do people use it?You have made our love gurus sad. They are sorry that you have not enjoyed your visit.